TIMESLIPS 2014 PRE-RELEASE PRICING
- New Accounting Link between Timeslips and QuickBooks – MAJOR IMPROVEMENT!!
- TimeCapture tracks what you are doing in Windows and allows you to bill from that list
- Calendar synchronization with Google Calendar
- Faster slip list preview
- If your Timeslips is version 2010 or older, you should upgrade to Timeslips 2014 since your product is no longer supported by Sage
- If your Timeslips is version 2011, it will not be supported after OCTOBER 31, 2013 so you should upgrade to Timeslips 2014
- Timeslips 2012 and 2013: Users of these supported versions can purchase at reduced upgrade pricing
TIMESLIPS UPGRADE POLICY:
Timeslips supports the most recent 3 versions of software. Currently, Timeslips 2011, 2012 and 2013 are supported versions. If you own a current version, you are entitled to “Wave Pricing”. Timeslips 2011 will be unsupported effective October 31, 2013.
Timeslips users on an unsupported version can purchase the upgrade at full retail pricing.
As always, feel free to email email@example.com or call with any questions or concerns.